The APO Alumni Association of India (AAAI) was formed in 2008. The formation of AAAI is the culmination of efforts by all the stakeholders of the productivity movement in India. AAAI members include everyone who has participated, from India, in a human resources development activities organized by the APO namely face to face program or e-learning program or study mission. To fulfill its mission, the AAAI will play various roles including the provision of a platform for social interactions and networking among alumni.
• To create a World-class productivity practitioner’ organization by bringing together all the APO Association of India Organizations’ on a common platform.
• To facilitate professional networking for mutual benefit in academic’ professional’ and/or business areas.
• To facilitate and encourage alumni to contribute towards the mission of APO and NPC India.
• To offer expertise, effort and/or financial resources to assist not-for-profit organizations dedicated to India’s Productivity development, and thereby contribute to the well-being of Society.
• To enable professional networking among alumnus, among productivity professionals with alumnus as well as networking of APO – NPC India staff with alumnus for mutual benefit in academic, professional and / or business areas.
• To provide a platform for social interactions and special interest groups.
To raise funds for promotional activities of NPC, India and APO.
• To extend professional support to NPC through various networks such as `visiting faculty network’, `external consultants network’ etc.
• To provide financial and technical collaboration support to productivity research activities.
• To encourage and facilitate the alumni taking up activities that is geared to improve society at large and contribute to national development.
• To mobilize fund required to manage the affairs and activities of the Association.
Dr. Vandana Kumar, Joint Secretary DIPP & Director General NPC is ‘Patron’ of the AAAI with Shri K.D. Bhardwaj, Director – Int’l. Services as ‘Vice President’.
For any further information Shri Jittin Kapoor, Dy. Director (Int’l. Services) at NPC, HQ may be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org and/or 011-24607312.