Economic Services Group specializes in macro and sub-macro level productivity and competitiveness studies with the objective of identifying relevant technological, economic and social factors and analysing the performance of the unit, sector and economy. The Division has a core team of specialists from Economics, Statistics, Management and Technology.
Core Competencies :
1. Sectoral / Industry / Product Profile Studies.
2. Market Potential Assessment.
3. Socio-economic Impact Studies.
4. Policy Focus / Impact Studies.
5. Productivity Data-Base Development.
6. Productivity & Competitiveness Studies.
7. Monitoring & Evaluation of Government Schemes.
8. Marketing and Product Promotion Studies.